Chicago Photography and Pricing
Photography shoots are held at a location of your choosing. Chicago has an array of beautiful locations from downtown to the suburbs and everything in between where we can photograph. However, there are locations that require a permit such as the arboretums, private parks and many indoor locations.
For planning purposes, an average family session takes between 60 to 90 minutes. For those on a budget, a 40 minute session is an option but reduces the amount of images taken as well as amount of images delivered.
* All photography sessions include a set of digital images, edited and in high resolution, on a USB stick. You also receive a ‘release letter’ giving you ownership of the delivered digital images.
- $150 head shot for a 45 minute session that delivers up to 10 images
- $220 for a 40 minute session that delivers up 10 images
- $330 for a 90 minute session that delivers up 25 images
- $350 Senior Portraits for a 90 minute session that delivers up to 10 images: time excludes wardrobe and location changes
- $440 Newborn Session for tow hours in your home or hospital that deliverers up to 15 images: time excludes feeding or outfit changes
Headshots take about an hour which includes wardrobe changes. Newborn sessions tend to run about 2-3 hours because of feedings and other newborn needs.
* All sessions include digital images on a USB stick along with a release form that gives you ownership of the images ie you can print and distribute with no limitation.
Parties, corporate functions and receptions are all considered an event. Event packages include all unedited photos in full resolution RAW and JPG formats within 24 hours. Edited photos available within seven days. Rush jobs for edited images are available at a negotiated price.
- $280 – One Hour
- $350 – Two Hours
- $490 – Half Day
- $750 – Full Day