We offer a wealth of experience in a wide-range of situations. No job is too big or too small. Here are some examples of the work that we have done for our customers.
- Newborn Portraits
- Maternity Portraits
- Engagement Portraits
- Family Portraits
- Holiday Portraits
- Graduation Ceremonies
- Birthday Parties
- Anniversary Parties
- Corporate Functions
- Professional Head Shots for Realtors, Attorneys, Athletes and Models
Where will you take our photos?
We photograph on location and can pick a location; such as, the beach, a rustic location, open fields, historic scenery, romantic scenery or at a location that you desire or have discovered. We can also come to your home with our studio lights so you will have a beautiful photo without having to leave the comfort of your home. This works very well with newborn and maternity photography sessions. We can also attend birthday parties, anniversaries, graduations or any other special occasion that you would like us to capture!
What is Included?
Unlimited amount of photos taken at your session (we do not limit how many photos we will take). If the image is clear and focused, it will be delivered.
- High-resolution photos mailed on a USB stick.
- Full copyright release so you can print your photos anywhere.
- Professional editing to enhance the beauty of your photos.
- Experienced photographer who uses professional high-end equipment.
What are your prices?
Please click on our pricing page for full list of service and associated pricing. We don’t limit the amount of people in the photo session. Your time is your time. If you don’t find a pricing that fits your budget, contact us to see what we can work out.
What should we wear for our photo session?
Please try to coordinate your outfits and avoid clothing with large logos, bright colors or wording. This will distract the subject(s) in the photograph. Here are some suggestions to help you prepare for your session:
- Choose solid colored clothing so that we can see all of your faces and no specific person will stand out in the session.
- Choose muted tones so that you are the subject and not your outfits.
- Choose similar tones for your top and bottom. If you choose a lighter top and darker bottoms, it will make your top look larger and vice versa.
- Select a few colors with similar tones when there will be multiple people in your session or you can choose the matching look, but that is up to you.
- Choose tops with sleeves or at least to your elbow. Your arms take up more skin area than your face and have a tendency of making your arms look larger.
- Choose accessories appropriate for the outfits you choose and try to pick timeless pieces.
- Style your hair and makeup in a way you would normally style it for the type of outfit you choose.
- Plan your outfit days before your session so you can get plenty of rest the night before your session and are not rushing the day of your session to pull everything together.